PREMIER Inn has cheap rooms from £29 per night in hundreds of destinations, unlimited breakfast, and kids get to eat for free.
The hotels are spread across the country, in seaside locations, cities, near attractions, museums, theme parks and airports.
If you don’t have a specific destination in mind, here are some of the best locations included in the deal:
- Hotels in top seaside locations such as Brighton, Cornwall, Devon and Sussex
- Hotels in cities such as London, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool and Belfast
- Hotels near airports such as Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester and London
- Hotels near attractions and museums such as the Natural History Museum, National Railway Museum, and Wollaton Hall, Nottingham
- Hotels near family-friendly attractions such as Harry Potter Studios, Peppa Pig World, Eureka! Halifax, and Chester Zoo
- Hotels near theme parks such as Legoland, Warwick Castle and Thorpe Park
Premier Inn is opening even more hotels in 2022, including in Jersey, Worksop in Nottinghamshire, Durham city centre and Porthmadog in Wales.
All the rooms at Premier Inn feature a TV, free wifi, tea and coffee makers and a desk.
The family room will have either sofa beds or pull-out beds for the kids depending on the hotel.
When booking a standard room, guests can amend the booking up to 1 pm on the day of arrival.
Up to two under-16s eat breakfast for free when one adult orders a full Premier Inn Breakfast or Meal Deal.
The unlimited breakfast is available for £9.50, and it offers two types of breakfast, the all-you-can-eat cooked breakfast and the continental breakfast.
The all-you-can-eat includes favourites like bacon, hash browns, sausages and eggs, while the continental breakfast is a lighter option, with fruit, cereal and fresh pastries.
Travelodge also has unlimited breakfast – and we’ve explained everything you need to know, including timings and prices.
If you’re looking for a bargain this summer, kids eat for just £1 at Haven holiday parks with breaks from £12pp a night this summer.
Alternatively, if you’re willing to travel further, easyJet still has flights on sale from £22.99, including Spain, Portugal and France.
Source: The Sun